Subject: Re: Display Library
From: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
To: NIGEL HUGHES <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 22:49:39 +1200 (NZST)

On Fri, 5 Aug 1994, NIGEL HUGHES wrote:

> Hello guys,
> 	   Just a quick question. I am using Display lib (excellent stuff)
> for a game I am writing, and all of a sudden a problem appeared. When I 
> quick the program I get a blank screen, if you click on the unseen 
> screen-to-back gadget up pops the blitz screen or wb screen if run
> as an executable. This suddenly seemed to start doing this so it MUST
> be something I am doing as it didn't do it to start with.
>
Hmmm, can't remember, oh yes, if you use the right mouse button to exit 
your program you will get this problem as, hmmm, dunno why, I guess an 
RMB up with out an RMB means, no, god knows, anyway is this the answer? 
(is it in fact any answer?)

 > 	The other note for Acid is... Is there any chance of 
including
> some '020 and '030  instructions/addressing modes into Blitz on the
> assembler side, the game I am writing would benefit muchly from them.

I have asked Mark, not so cool at the moment, please give me an example 
of which adressing modes especially you would like, I'd love to build you 
some macros to implement them as I love doing stupid things with macros.

Regards,

Simon